We’re pleased to offer our patients access to the NextGen Patient Portal, a state-of-the-art tool that allows easy communication between you and your provider in a safe and secure online environment.
Note: The following information is related to NextGen Patient Portal users only.
If your provider uses a different electronic medical record or patient portal system, please contact your provider’s office for specific assistance.
Look for the symbol to find out if your provider uses the NextGen Patient Portal.
Having Problems with NextGen Patient Portal?
Call our Customer Service Department, and they can assist you!
Benefits of Using the Patient Portal
Having access to the NextGen Patient Portal means you can quickly and easily accomplish the following:
- View and print copies of your lab results and health record.
- Ask for a refill of your medication.
- Get answers to your questions in writing.
- Have easy access to review records.
- Show the information (if you choose) to family members or caregivers.
- Receive reminders about appointments, education material, and the plan of care discussed during your office visit.
- Receive reminders about follow up exams of annual health needs like flu shots.
- Review your last visit information to help remind you of any instructions you need to follow.
Who Can Use the NextGen Patient Portal?
Ask your provider’s office if they use NextGen.
If they do, then you will be able to enroll in the Patient Portal, and all the benefits of the Patient Portal will be open to you.
Are You Ready to Start Using the NextGen Patient Portal?
Enrolling in the NextGen Patient Portal is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Register your e-mail address in person at your provider's office.
- Get the Enrollment Sheet from your provider’s office.
- Visit www.NextMD.com and follow the instructions as outlined in the Enrollment Sheet.
Have an enrollment token? Click Here